Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Friend Of The Week

So far in my book, I have figured that Greg has had mechanical headgear adjusted on his face by his new dentist. In my independent reading novel, I was able to come to the conclusion that the person in my book I would be friends with is Greg. Greg's careless attitude is somewhat similar to mine creating a cohesive bonding. I feel me and Greg's mindset to ideas like waking up early or changing dental doctors are identical. As seen in the text, "My alarm went off and all, but the sound just worked its way into my dream (Page 76.)" I, myself, have trouble waking up in the morning without assistance as does Greg displaying our similar ways. According to the text, "But dad drove right past my dentist's office and got on the highway (Page 91.)" This statement proved how Greg was neglected for his needs from his dad by being switched dentists. If I were in Greg's position, I would feel the same.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you explained the things that Greg and you have in common. Also, I agree that you and Greg would make great friends.

    ReplyDelete